AFFORDABLE CHARMING FREESTANDING HOME WITH DEEP NORTH FACING GARDENS
A rare entry opportunity to East Drummoyne, this charming freestanding home offers an appealing alternative to apartment living on a deep private 272sqm. Built in the early 1900s, this unexpectedly peaceful character home has been updated for contemporary living while retaining its period appeal. Extending to deep sun soaked north facing gardens, it offers potential to extend the rear or add a level with potential water views (STCA). Stroll to waterfront parkland, the River Cat, CBD transport and shops.
* 3 double bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and fire places
* High ceilings, 3 fireplaces, picture rails and timber floors throughout
* Separate living & dining leads to a dine-in kitchen
* Private North facing covered alfresco entertaining terrace & leafy gardens
* Separate laundry room & shed for storage
* Superb first purchase, perfectly comfortable as is with scope to further capitalise
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- Built-In Wardrobes