TRANQUIL DOUBLE FRONTED HOME ON A DEEP NE FACING BLOCK
Privately set behind a landscaped native foregarden, this classic double fronted family home is set on an unexpectedly deep approx 400sqm block. Tranquil established gardens filled with fig and citrus trees are bathed in all day north-easterly sunlight and offer ample room to further extend/rebuild (STCA). Charming and comfortable as is, it offers potential to further develop capitalising on a large block and prime setting just 200m to foreshore parkland.
* Central corridor, high ceilings, large living leads through to a smart granite gas kitchen
* Separate dining opens to a large entertainers terrace & the idyllic NE facing gardens
* 3 double bedrooms, updated family bathroom with a bath, separate laundry/utilities
* Reverse cycle air, carport, large shed/storage, established grape vines, fig & lemon trees
* Stroll to Lyons Road cafs and restaurants, moments to schools, boating clubs & Bay Run
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.