6 Renwick Street
MAGNIFICENT ARCHITECT EXTENDED SANDSTONE RESIDENCE
Built in 1890, this landmark sandstone residence has been sensitively updated and extended with immense regard for its heritage and architectural significance. Set in an exclusive east-side setting on a private dual access block, its spacious interiors showcase an inspired fusion of refined Victorian craftsmanship and classical contemporary style. Flowing to level gardens bathed in all-day sunshine, Keoghville offers a perfect environment for family living and year-round entertaining.
* Magnificent formal rooms with twin fireplaces, exquisite ceilings, restored doors & joinery
* Alfresco dining courtyard, gourmet Bosch/granite kitchen with breakfast bar
* Spacious family living & dining flows to a sunny bbq terrace & landscaped gardens
* 4 double beds, 2 on each level, master with deep NE balcony & WIR, generous heritage style bathrooms
* Rear access via Ferry Lane to DLUG plus secure parking, loft storage or potential retreat/sudio (STCA), reverse air on second level and rear section of home
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- Open Fire Place