11 Richards Avenue
THE PERFECT FAMILY ENTERTAINER IN A COVETED SETTING
Lovingly restored and extended retaining the original character of the home, this beautiful 1920s Californian bungalow offers a tasteful fusion of period charm and contemporary finesse. Perfectly configured for family living and alfresco entertaining, Melrose offers a choice of inviting living areas flowing to private landscaped child-friendly gardens. Featuring a tightly held setting in a premier tree-lined cul-de-sac, its a short walk to waterfront parkland, the Bay Run, village cafs and schools.
* One of Drummoynes finest streets, secluded setting behind a manicured foregarden
* Double bedrooms with custom-fitted robes, master with stylish designer ensuite with bath
* Formal lounge with original fireplace, expansive open plan living, dining & kids play zone
* Gourmet CaesarStone kitchen with Ilve gas cooker and integrated appliances, deep Merbau deck, terrace & level lawn
* Stunning family bathroom with clawfoot bath, large cellar/storage , off street parking
* Blackbutt & Cypress Pine floors, gorgeous ornate ceilings, ducted air, alarm, wired for surround sound in entertaining areas
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.