CLASSIC FREESTANDING FAMILY HOME WITH FURTHER POTENTIAL
Lovingly held and maintained by one family for over 50 years, this large and surprisingly quiet character home extends to an established private garden. Comfortable as is with scope to refurbish to taste or open out the rear for fluid indoor/outdoor living, its generous interiors incorporate two separate living areas enhanced by classic character details. Conveniently positioned moments to village shops and city transport, if offers potential to capitalise on off-street parking (STCA).
* 3 double bedrooms with ornate ceilings and sound proofing, main with extensive built-in robes, original bathroom
* Large living room with sandstone framed fireplace & French doors to a deep verandah
* Separate dining room with fireplace, functional kitchen with pantry, reverse cycle air
* Skylit family room opening to a terrace & lovely garden with lawn, laundry/store with W.C.
* Solid double brick construction on sandstone foundation, 400 sqm approx. block, brand new roof, underhouse storage, original leadlight windows
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.