97 St Georges Crescent
A bayside beauty with loads of potential
Federation homes are celebrated for their elegant proportions and soaring ceilings and this freestanding family home's classic features lend an air of timeless charm to the interiors while a huge garden at the rear offers space to extend and room for a pool (STCA). A stone's throw to the foreshore and set on a prime approx 581.73sqm corner block, this three-bedroom home is comfortable as is but presents a wealth of opportunity for creative revival. Walk along the foreshore the ferry wharf, scenic parkland and marinas.
* 12m fronted Federation home on a private corner block in an exclusive East Side setting
* Three large bedrooms with fireplaces plus a sunroom or study, main with an ensuite
* Living room with a marble fireplace, timber floors, bright kitchen, spacious dining
* Covered terrace and a huge grassed garden, beautiful North-East breeze, two bathrooms, laundry and an extra W.C.
* Deep front garden with carport, close to Drummoyne Village and Birkenhead Point shops
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.