31 Broughton Street
Parkside bungalow with great garden and potential
Enjoying a wonderful family setting opposite the lush expanse of Queen Elizabeth Park, this solid brick and tile family bungalow is set on a 531sqm approx. parcel of land with sun-soaked level northerly gardens. Comfortable and spacious, it offers plenty of scope to cosmetically enhance and add a second storey or a duplex site to realise its full potential (STCA). Lovely and convenient, its moments to village shops, cafes and schools. Inspections by Appointment.
* Four good-sized bedrooms, pristine bathroom with bath, guest WC
* Generous lounge room, high ornate pressed metal ceilings
* Casual living/dining space with open-plan solid timber kitchen
* Sprawling sunny grassed garden and terrace with garden shed
* Large garage, additional driveway parking, air conditioning
Land: 531sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1365 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $750 per ann + usage (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.