LUXURIOUS ENTERTAINER SURROUNDED BY PARKLAND
BUYER'S GUIDE $1.25 MILLION PLUS
Perfect for those who love to entertain, this stylishly appointed double fronted 1920s home rests amid lush manicured gardens in a friendly parkside neighbourhood. Designed with a focus on relaxed indoor/outdoor living, its spacious interiors flow out to a huge wraparound terrace. More like an outdoor living room and designed for use throughout the year, it leads to a sunny barbeque deck and landscaped easycare gardens bathed in northerly sunlight, a double garage and off street parking.
* Three double bedrooms, two with custom-fitted built-ins, designer main bathroom with a bath
* Living with feature fireplace & high coffered ceilings, dining with double French doors
* Gourmet granite & solid timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances, Tasmanian Oak floors
* All-weather entertainers terrace & sunny garden, laundry/second bath, reverse cycle air conditiong, auto double lock-up garage and parking
* Impressive 20m frontage, 5 min walk to Concord shops, 10 min walk to the station
Land: 493m2 (approx)
Water Rates: $700 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1360 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish aaccuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.