20 Chiswick Street
Once in a Generation Opportunity
An arresting presence on the edge of the Parramatta River, this grand four-bedroom, two-storey home presents an exceptionally rare opportunity to claim over 1,000 sqm of absolute waterfront real estate. The residence is gifted with breathtaking 180° uninterrupted views across the water, sweeping all the way from Banjo Paterson Reserve across to the Gladesville Bridge. Spanning two sun-drenched levels, the expansive layout offers multiple spaces to relax and play, including an upper-level dining terrace, undercover entertaining area and tiered landscaped gardens. Located at the end of this peaceful street on the Chiswick Peninsula, the secluded and private home delivers the perfect blueprint for a dream renovation, rebuild or possible subdivision (STCA).
• Exceptional peninsula waterfront enclave with 180° panoramic views
• Huge living area with sloping timber ceiling and flow-through to tiled dining terrace
• Corner position master bedroom featuring walk-in robe, designer ensuite and terrace
• Downstairs guest suite with queen-sized bedroom, built-in study nook and full bathroom
• Oversized rumpus room with direct outdoor access. Separate workshop or craft studio
• Security gate and fence, long private driveway, double garage
• Close to Parramatta River ferry wharf, CBD bus routes and Chiswick village hub
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.
- Water Front
- Water Views