A Surprisingly Spacious Family Sanctuary with Ample On-Street Parking
A tranquil architect redesigned 1920s semi-detached home, with ample on-street parking, in harmony with its idyllic surrounds, is a rare offering in this current market. Guests to this home, all gasp with surprise when they see the design insight: expertly crafted to embrace the outdoors, with two separate living areas opening to alfresco living spaces. With a family focused layout featuring all bedrooms on one level leading to a huge family living zone opening to a deck, and downstairs another enormous living space, separate bathroom and office, opening to a lush child-friendly garden.
With an uplifting sense of peace and privacy on the edge of Five Dock Bay, thoughtful attention to detail from the extensive storage and custom kitchen to the lofty vaulted ceilings and superb cross-flow creates a perfect environment for family living and entertaining just 8km (approx) to the CBD. Walk to waterfront parks, Chiswick Baths, the city ferry, bus and cafes.
* Private 367sqm (approx) built on sandstone foundations with landscaped front and rear gardens
* Three large bedrooms with built-ins, main with a garden verandah, two stylish bathrooms
* Chefs grade kitchen with Corian benchtops, Persian marble splashback, 900mm gas cooker
* Bright and breezy living and dining space, bi-folds to a sheltered deck with lush leafy views
* Casual living with double study and deck, sunny established garden, fresh coastal breezes
* Enormous sandstone cellar, high ornate ceilings, original fireplace, polished timber floors
* Industrial air conditioning, surround sound, custom cabinetry, louvered windows, fans
* Plentiful on street parking, 700m (approx) to the ferry wharf & city bus, attic space with scope to develop (STCA)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.