23 Blackwall Point Road
An outstanding bayside opportunity
Explore the endless potential of this wide-fronted semi and capitalise on its prized bayside address, unusually deep block and potential for water views from a second level addition (subject to council approval). Freestanding to the north side, the substantial three-bedroom home is set on the high side of the street on 529sqm of land. Opening to a sprawling level garden, the well presented home offers a wealth of opportunity just 500m to Chiswick ferry wharf.
* Private elevated setting, solid double-brick construction and original period features
* Classic layout with three double bedrooms, two with a fireplace, polished timber floors
* Living room with fireplace and exposed brick feature wall, skylit open plan gas kitchen
* Dining/family room opens to a huge covered terrace for all-weather outdoor living
* Sunny level garden, lock-up garage, full bathroom plus an extra W.C., laundry, storage
Area: 529.4sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1388 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $1327 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.