15 Louden Street
Tremendous potential in a quiet spot
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac with acres of parklands only 50 metres away, this solid family brick home on a level block of 411sqm approx. presents a perfect opportunity to renovate, revamp , completely develop or add a level (Subject to council approval). Live an active lifestyle and take advantage of the surrounding parklands and amenities such as Cintra Park Tennis & Hockey Complex, Saint Lukes Park and Concord Oval or a game of golf at Barnwell Park.
* Family friendly address, level garden and endless possibilities
* Living area with timber floors, casual dining opens to a large tiled terrace
* Three double bedrooms, main bedroom with own verandah
* Side driveway with carport and lock-up garage at the rear
* City buses only 500metres, 2kms approx to Burwood Shops and Railway Station
Land: 411sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1400 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $800 per ann (approx) + usage
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.