A taste of Paddington in the heart of Canada Bay
Proudly showcasing the elegant proportions and refined features of its Victorian heritage, this c1900 terrace has been tastefully updated and extended to create a superb family home. Opening to a private north facing deck and delightful sunny garden, its one of a pair featuring secure rear access to a large enclosed courtyard with double parking and storage. Surrounded by recreational parkland, its a 500m stroll to the waterfront and footsteps to city transport and cafs.
* Skylit entry to living room with marble fireplace, polished hardwood floors, ornate ceilings
* French Provincial style dine-in gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances and limewashed cabinetry
* 3 upstairs bedrooms with robes, new carpet, main with feature fireplace and french doors to a balcony
* Home office with separate entry and bathroom, private deck and north facing child-friendly garden
* Large family bathroom with bath, shower, double vanity, cedar-framed windows, reverse cycle air
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.