An Extraordinary Landholding on the Peninsula
An unprecedented opportunity in a dress-circle peninsula setting, this entire block of four semi-sized apartments is offered for sale in one line presenting a unique investment or development prospect. Overlooking Birchgrove Park with picturesque views to Snails Bay, this exceptional site presents a wealth of opportunity with potential to renovate, develop or sub-divide capitalising on its exclusive harbourside setting and idyllic outlook (STCA). The 682sqm approx site features a 15m frontage to the park and is a short walk along the foreshore to Birchgrove Wharf and within easy reach of village life.
• North-east aspect with unobstructed views over Birchgrove Park
• One of Birchgrove's most desirable streets with harbour views
• Block of four semi-like apartments each with a lock-up garage
• House-like proportions, original condition, dine-in gas kitchens
• Sun-drenched courtyard garden and large upper level balconies
• First time offered for sale in 50 years, explore the potential
• Directly opposite Birchgrove tennis courts, walk to the ferry
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.