27 Page Avenue
A rare opportunity to buy within a wide tree-lined avenue lined with character homes, this classic double-brick Californian bungalow is on the market for the first time in 20 years. Set on a level approx 632sqm with deep garden, the well presented home retains its original period charm with generous proportions and a family friendly layout offering superb scope for transformation. Just 250m to Hammond Park, this double-fronted home is close to Five Dock village and city transport.
* Three double bedrooms, the main with a fireplace and sunroom or ideal study
* Dining room with a fireplace, open plan kitchen with pantry and spacious living
* French doors to a large child-friendly garden with level lawn, scope to extend STCA
* Art Deco bathroom with separate W.C. side driveway to a lock-up garage plus parking
* Ideal opportunity for the young family looking to make their mark, 8km to the CBD
Area: 632sqm (approx)
Council Rates: $1430 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $780 per ann + usage (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.