UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY GRAND PROPORTIONS
Situated in the coveted village setting of North Annandale, this grand freestanding home is set on the high side of the street on a rare double block. With sweeping city views and sunshine that fills the full length of the home enjoy indoor/outdoor living with three leafy courtyards and rear lane access. Its flexible floor plan makes it ideal for the growing or multi-generational family with scope to reconfigure. A stroll to Bicentennial Park, Light Rail, cafs and schools.
* Built c1906 on a generous double block of 365 sqm, adaptable layout, retain or recreate to suit
* Three double bedrooms, each with study, plus fourth or studio/guest accommodation
* Plenty of space for the family with extra living space with separate bathroom
* Period features throughout, high ceilings and charming character
* NE facing front terrace, rear lane access to LUG with storage
* Rainwater tanks & leafy native garden courtyards complete this picture perfect setting
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.