Original Bayside Home, The First Time Offered In 55 Years
Original homes so close to the waterfront are incredibly rare and this freestanding home presents a prime opportunity in an idyllic bayside enclave footsteps to the shores of Hen & Chicken Bay. With only ever one family in ownership since 1965, the double fronted home is one of only a handful of residences in a quiet avenue surrounded by scenic parkland 200m to Abbotsford Public School and an easy 300m stroll to Wareemba village shops and cafes. Facing north with views to the water from a sunny front garden, the three bedroom home is set on a fantastic 563sqm block with a 15m street frontage and scope to capitalise on water views from a potential second level addition or potential to build a dual occupancy development (STCA).
• A rare opportunity, the first time in over half a century
• Wide side driveway, lock-up garage and double carport
• Excellent original condition, superb scope to transform
• Sun-filled living and dining, separate dine-in kitchen
• Three double bedrooms, tidy bathroom, powder room
• Rumpus/entertaining opens to a large grassed garden
• Family friendly setting, walk to village cafes and eateries
• Close to Abbotsford Wharf and renowned boating clubs
• Scope to add a level with views over Hen & Chicken Bay
• Potential to build a dual occupancy development STCA
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.