19 Bickleigh Street
A Bayside Beauty
Just 200m to the waterfront, this beautifully renovated double storey family home reveals a stylish blend of classic and contemporary style in an idyllic bayside setting. Set amid landscaped gardens on a sunny level block, the two-storey home is perfectly configured for family living with two living areas, large alfresco deck and plentiful outdoor space to relax, play and entertain. With four of the five double bedrooms on one level and ducted air for year-round comfort, the double-fronted home is around the corner from Wareemba village (shops and restaurants) and just 200m to the waterfront and an easy 350m stroll to Abbotsford Primary School.
• Five large bedrooms with built-ins, four on the upper level
• Two stylish living rooms, timber floors, high ornate ceilings
• Designer Caesarstone kitchen with a 900mm gas cooker
• Spacious casual living and dining, multi-zoned ducted air
• Large covered 18sqm entertainer's deck
• Large level child-friendly garden, travertine terrace, eight-person spa
• Three bathrooms, stylish family bathroom with a clawfoot bath
• Undercover parking, plantation shutters and plentiful storage
• Stroll to express city transport, IGA supermarket, cafes/restaurants and waterfront parkland (Halliday Park and Henry Lawson Park)
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.