A Dress-Circle Address, Panoramic Views and Bespoke Interiors
Captivating 180-degree views over Hen & Chicken Bay create a magical, ever-changing backdrop to the stylish interiors of this peninsula residence and set the scene for an enviable bayside lifestyle. Positioned between Henry Lawson Park and Quarantine Reserve, the home enjoys a commanding elevated setting with views from all three levels and rear access to secure parking. Every detail of the tastefully renovated home has been carefully considered from the custom kitchen and beautiful bathrooms to the media room and landscaped parterre gardens.
• Recently renovated and presented in flawless as-new condition
• Master wing with a bespoke dressing room and designer ensuite
• Home theatre/fourth bed, custom joinery, multi-zoned ducted air
• Spacious living, dining and sitting with panoramic water views
• Polished walnut timber floors, view-swept entertainer's terrace
• De Gabriele kitchen with Smeg appliances and induction cooktop
• Three European appointed bathrooms, Cibo waterplane basin
• Landscaped gardens with veggie patch, secure off-street parking
• Walk to Abbotsford Wharf, boating clubs, parkland and village life
• Please note, private appointments are available
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.