40 Curtin Avenue
AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - Large garden paradise in an exclusive enclave
Lush established gardens, a sprawling level approx 595sqm block and prime corner setting give this freestanding double-fronted residence a superb sense of space and privacy. Opening out to sunny child-friendly gardens with a perfect north aspect, the double-brick home's fluid layout and all-weather entertaining pavilion create an ideal environment for family living in an exclusive peninsula setting just 500m to waterfront parkland and Five Dock Bay.
* Dual street frontage with double parking via Tyler Crescent, 800m to Wareemba village and Abbotsford Public School
* Three large bedrooms with built-ins, polished timber floors, high ceilings, reverse air conditioning
* Gourmet granite island kitchen with Miele appliances, formal dining with a gas fireplace, sun-drenched living
* Established landscaped gardens, full bathroom plus an internal laundry/powder room
* Approx 18m frontage with scope to add a level and potential for dual occupancy STCA
Land: 595sqm (approx)
Water Rates: $900 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1540 per ann (approx)
Co-Agency with Raine & Horne Five Dock - Sam Varrica 0430 506 002 firstname.lastname@example.org
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.