AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - Bayside family haven with blissful views
Set amid enchanting gardens in an exclusive peninsula enclave, this picturesque freestanding Federation home has been tastefully renovated to take full advantage of breathtaking views over the tranquil waters of Looking Glass Bay. A flexible tri-level layout with a top floor parents retreat is perfectly suited to family living with a choice of living spaces and an idyllic private garden bathed in northerly sunshine. Incredibly peaceful and private, its footsteps to Battersea Park and cosmopolitan cafs and eateries and just 400m (approx) to the Rivercat.
* Three double bedrooms with built-ins plus a family living room or potential fourth bedroom
* Master with a sitting room, two-way ensuite and sun deck with panoramic water views
* Elegant lounge, dream kitchen with European appliances and extensive custom storage
* Spacious dining with entertaining deck, lower level living opens to a lush private garden
* Stylish designer bathroom, internal laundry, reverse air, brushbox floors, attic storage
Council Rates: $1416.00 per annum (approx)
Water Rates: $720.00 per annum (approx) plus usage
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.