525 Great North Road
Charming character home with private garden & boundless potential
Built c1929 and featuring superb proportions and classic character features, this freestanding home enjoys a quiet peninsula setting surrounded by parks and bay walks. Just a short level stroll to the village hub and schools, its presented in very good condition making it ideal to live in while contemplating the potential to update the interiors or explore the scope for a second level addition (STCA). Set on a deep 303sqm, it opens out to an idyllic sun-dappled garden.
* 3 double bedrooms with ornate ceilings, main with built-ins, lovely wide corridor
* Bright & airy living room, separate dining opens outdoors & a sunny modern gas kitchen
* Private established garden with leafy surrounds, large laundry room with an extra W.C.
* Well kept bathroom, 3.1m ceilings, original timber floors ready for exposing & polishing
* Double parking, moments to foreshore parkland, boating clubs, the city ferry & village cafes
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.