40 Coranto Street
Family Haven on the Edge of Wareemba Village
Designed with a focus on alfresco living, this bright and airy family home embraces outdoor living and takes full advantage of a sunny due north aspect. A private corner block gives it a spacious open feel while the freshly schemed interiors and breezy indoor/outdoor flow make it perfect for families. With Wareemba village cafes and eateries approximately 150m away, it's a perfect spot to enjoy a relaxed bayside lifestyle with secure parking accessed via Coralie Street. Stroll to Abbotsford Primary, acres of waterfront parkland and scenic bay walks or jump on a bus to the city.
• Spacious 1920's double brick semi-detached home, dual access block
• Four double bedrooms and a loft style media room or home office
• Large master with study dormer, built-ins and abundant light
• Open plan living space incorporates a smart modern gas kitchen
• Bi-fold doors to the level child-friendly garden, sunny north aspect
• Entertainer's deck conceived as an outdoor room with a ceiling fan
• Two fresh modern bathrooms, internal laundry, new paint and carpet
• Plentiful storage and built-in cabinetry, a wealth of period charm throughout
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.