5 Bradley Street
Substantial Single Level Bungalow with Endless Potential
An exceptionally rare find, this huge two-bedroom semi on a generous [512sqm] block is not only move-in-ready but has exciting potential for a dream renovation (STCA). Tucked away on a wide and peaceful Russell Lea street, the solid brick-built property has been lovingly cared for by the same family for nearly 40 years. Thoughtfully designed, the flowing layout includes two spacious light-filled bedrooms at the front, and substantial living and dining areas to the rear. Featuring a prized northerly aspect, a large established garden and a highly desirable address, the home offers convenience and comfort for busy, growing families. Ideally located for schools, transport and recreation, the home is 250m to Five Dock Bay, 300m to Lyons Rd and within 1kmof Drummoyne Public School.
• Oversized, single level semi-detached home on a private north facing block
• Two queen-sized bedrooms with built-in robes and carpet
• Bright and airy lounge and dining area, including study nook and air con
• Large, neat kitchen including Westinghouse gas cooker, internal laundry
• Renovated bathroom with stylish navy and grey colour scheme, walk-in shower
• Delightful, landscaped garden featuring covered entertaining terrace
• Single brick lock-up garage. Additional shed at the end of the garden
• Plenty of storage including internal built-ins, and accessible roof space
• Options to extend to a second level and/or build out at the rear (STCA)
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.