4 Plunkett Street
Stylish Designer Cottage With An Urban Boho Vibe
Cottage charm meets designer flair in this tastefully renovated Federation home creating a private haven that marries style with soul in a quiet one-way street around the corner from Drummoyne Public School. Spread over two levels, an inviting bistro-style kitchen serves as the social heart of the home with a private entertainer's terrace and idyllic established garden creating a natural extension of the interiors. With three generously sized bedrooms, a choice of living areas and huge storage, the layout is perfect for families while its prized location in the heart of Drummoyne offers close proximity to the Bay Run, waterfront parkland and Birkenhead Point's retail and dining precinct.
• One-way section of the street, 150m to Drummoyne Public
• Three bedrooms with built-ins, one with a fireplace
• Upper level bedrooms with district views and magical sunsets
• Inviting living room, timber floorboards, cedar-framed windows
• Dine-in kitchen, stone benchtops and Spanish tiled splashback
• Stainless steel appliances, Smeg gas cooker, marine ply joinery
• Sandstone-paved entertainer's terrace, leafy established garden
• Stylish designer bathroom with a bath and stone-topped vanity
• Powder room, upper level laundry with chute, large lined attic
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.