20 Polding Street
Federation Charm and Sun-dappled Gardens
Peaceful, private and bathed in natural light, this wide-fronted Federation semi is set on a deep sunny block a level 600m to the village hub and Harris Farm Markets. A spacious flow-through layout invites relaxation while original period features bring a sense of warmth and character to the interiors and idyllic established gardens promise a perfect setting for alfresco living. Freestanding to the north side and featuring undercover parking, 'Edgecliff' is just a few hundred metres to a choice of sought-after schools with close proximity to waterfront parkland and Birkenhead Point's retail precinct.
• 6m frontage, corbelled arch hallway and high ornate ceilings
• Two double bedrooms with fireplaces, the main with built-ins
• Spacious light-filled interiors, separate living and dining areas
• Open plan Caesarstone gas kitchen and a casual living room
• Entertainer's deck, private leafy garden with sun-dapped lawn
• Tidy bathroom, separate internal laundry, polished floorboards
• Large lined attic with ladder access and scope to develop STCA
• Reverse cycle air, gas heating, side access, undercover parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.