104 Gipps Street
A Stylish Bayside Sanctuary with Beautiful Gardens
A quiet setting located near Five Dock Bay underlines a sense of peace and privacy in this spacious two storey home while beautiful established gardens deliver an uplifting vibe. Impeccably presented interiors feature two separate living zones, a stylish contemporary kitchen and idyllic northeast-facing garden while the upper level incorporates three double bedrooms and a master suite. Perfect for the active family, the home's prized location is a short stroll to the Bay Run, waterfront parkland and scenic walks with Lyons Road's thriving cafe and dining hub at the end of the street.
• Attached dual level home presented in flawless condition
• Three double bedrooms with built-ins, master ensuite
• Whole-floor living and entertaining wrapped in terraces
• Formal living and dining rooms, Caesarstone gas kitchen
• Family living opens to a pergola-covered entertainer's deck
• Established garden with a sunny NE aspect
• Two pristine bathrooms, internal laundry, powder room
• Polished timber floors, ducted air (zoned), gas heating
• Triple parking includes a lock-up garage and auto carport
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.