4 Cambridge Road
Affordable Sandstone Cottage Ideal for First Home Buyers
Nestled in the heart of Drummoyne, this circa 1900s semi-detached home occupies a prized inner west location 6km to Sydney CBD. Harmoniously blending traditional elements with modern interiors, this home is move-in/rent-out ready and is an affordable entry-level option or a smart addition to the savvy investor's property portfolio. This immaculate residence continues to impress with its surprisingly spacious layout. Updated interiors offer a glimpse of the home's heritage past, while the open plan lounge and dining room flow with ease to the eat-in kitchen which features gas cooking and a stylish timber bench top.
Easily accessible to Victoria Road, the home is close to bus links or skip the morning traffic altogether and hop on the RiverCat from Drummoyne Wharf. The village is a stroll down the road and is bursting with restaurants, supermarkets, services and trendy cafes. Drummoyne is a popular suburb for those who appreciate an active and healthy outdoor lifestyle, home to Drummoyne Pool, Rowing Club and the famous Bay Run – a 7km loop that encompasses magnificent water and park views.
• Beautifully presented semi-detached character home
• Traditional elements blend harmoniously with updated finishes
• Lush and leafy backyard ideal for entertaining
• Sunny breakfast room spills out onto the alfresco area which overlooks a generously sized yard surrounded by established gardens.
• King size bedrooms with built-in robes
• Loads of room to add value with additional level (STCA) to capture Harbour Bridge views
• Features striking timber flooring, 3 fireplaces and soaring high ceilings decorated with ornate panels and cornices
• Ultra-convenient location close to transport, shops, food and entertainment precincts
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.