An Enchanting Bayside Cottage with Idyllic Gardens
A tasteful fusion of Federation charm and designer flair creates a welcoming ambiance in this wide-fronted semi while its lush garden setting underlines a sense of sanctuary. Freestanding to the north side and built on sandstone foundations, the spacious two bedroom home is superbly located between the tranquil waterfront and Lyons Road's cafes and eateries. Light and airy interiors embrace the outdoors with a seamless flow to an all-weather deck and beautiful established gardens with potential for a second level addition (STCA).
• 6m frontage with a sunny front garden and elegant entry portico
• Double bedrooms with built-in robes, luxurious designer bathroom
• Bright modern kitchen and fluid open plan living and dining space
• Pergola-covered deck and a lush child-friendly garden, side access
• Tallowwood floors, ornate ceilings, huge wine cellar, reverse air
• Stroll to waterfront parks, boating clubs, the Bay Run and schools
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.