49 Formosa Street
Edwardian Charm with a Private Landscaped Garden
Edwardian elegance and fresh contemporary interiors combine in this 6m wide semi to create an inviting home with a fluid layout from front to back. Set on the high side of the street, opposite Harris Farm Markets, the single-level home opens out to a private landscaped garden with an entertainer's deck and sunny level lawn. Beautifully proportioned interiors are graced with original period features while its prime location is moments to the foreshore, Bay Run, Olympic Pool and Birkenhead Point's newly revamped retail hub.
• Freestanding to the east, deep foregarden, classic verandah
• Elegant hallway, high ornate ceilings and polished floorboards
• Two large bedrooms with built-ins and a two-way bathroom
• Living room with custom-built cabinetry, potential 3rd bedroom
• Streamlined Caesarstone gas kitchen, skylit casual living/dining
• Bi-fold doors to a lush established garden with outdoor lighting
• Brushbox floors, ducted air (zoned) and vacuum, huge cellar
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.