7 Bowman Street
Vintage charm and superb potential - AUCTION THIS SATURDAY
Make your mark on this classic wide-fronted semi and capitalise on its prized setting on one of Drummoynes favourite streets, just one street back from Drummoyne Park. Held for over half a century and offered in original condition, the homes gracious proportions, original features and sunny north-east aspect create a welcoming vibe with superb scope for transformation. Stroll to the waterfront, sought-after schools, Drummoyne Pool and buzzing cafe society.
* 7m frontage with a deep foregarden and off street parking, classic entry portico
* Blank canvas ready for renovation, high ornate ceilings and original floorboards
* Three double bedrooms, main with a fireplace and French doors to the verandah
* Central living room, gas kitchen, original bathroom plus an extra outdoor W.C.
* Level courtyard, scope to open out the rear for fluid indoor/outdoor living STCA
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.