101 Thompson Street
Federation charm amid idyllic gardens
One of a pair of beautifully constructed Federation homes, this 6m fronted semi is hidden from the road behind a charming walled garden. Built circa 1911, it has undergone a renovation incorporating a rear extension with a high-spec Caesarstone kitchen and family room opening to unexpectedly deep English-style gardens. Footsteps to Lyons Road cafes and eateries, its equidistant to the foreshore at Five Dock Bay and Brett Park.
* Two large bedrooms with built-ins, the main with a fireplace and garden vista
* Elegant living room with gas fireplace and adjoining dining, 3.1m ornate ceilings
* Streamlined contemporary kitchen with breakfast bar and Miele appliances
* Casual living opens to covered dining terrace and beautiful established gardens
* Fresh bathroom, internal laundry with W.C., original timber floors, reverse cycle air conditioning
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.