98 Gipps Street
Charming bayside semi private garden setting
On the sunny side of a pair of early 1900s semis, this generously proportioned home is set on a tranquil 297sqm block metres to waterfront parkland and local Bay Runs. Built on sandstone foundations and set back from the street behind a lovely front garden, its graced with original features including a wood-fire stove, high ornate ceilings, original marble fireplaces and picture rails. Ideal to live in while contemplating a contemporary revamp or exploring the potential for second level taking advantage of fantastic district views (STCA), this is an increasingly rare opportunity in a blue-ribbon setting.
* Picture-perfect facade with leafy entry and private tessellated tile verandah
* Elegant entry hall with ornate ceilings, well defined living & dining with own fireplace
* 2 double bedrooms, main bedroom with fireplace, original bathroom, dining room with adjoining sunroom
* Lovely secluded North East facing grassed garden, separate laundry plus storage and second W.C.
* Moments to Lyons Road shops, cafes, local Bay Runs, waterfront parklands & CBD transport
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.