43 Alexandra Street
A blue-ribbon opportunity Under Instructions from NSW Trustee & Guardian
In an exclusive East side location, this original Federation home rests on a prime level 328sqm block metres to the waterfront. Set on one of Drummoynes premier streets and surrounded by prestige residences, it features a 7.25m wide frontage with deep front and rear gardens. A virtual blank canvas ripe for renovation with rear access via Ferry Lane offering potential for parking (STCA), it presents an exceptional opportunity in a blue-ribbon bayside locale.
* Deep tree-framed front garden, classic tessellated tile verandah & beautiful wide hallway
* Currently two double beds plus a sunroom or study, well presented bathroom, laundry
* Large living room with fireplace, separate dining room and original eat-in kitchen
* Lovely level garden with plentiful room to further extend or open out the rear STCA
* Deceased estate, a brief stroll to the foreshore, ferry wharf, boating clubs & Birkenhead Point shops
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.