4 Barney Street
A beautiful & timeless family home with NE garden
More like a freestanding residence in scale and ambience, this picturesque 8m fronted Federation home is quietly placed in a tightly held street perfect for families. Set on a deep dual access block with a perfect NE rear aspect, its beautifully proportioned interiors reveal a perfect blend of contemporary style and period finesse with two spacious living zones and plentiful outdoor living space. Footsteps to Lyons Road cafs and eateries, its a short walk to the Bay Run.
* Manicured foregarden & tessellated tile verandah, RLA via Millar St to auto secure parking
* 3 large bedrooms with fireplaces, 2 with built-ins, luxurious bathroom with clawfoot bath
* Large living room, charming dining room with French doors to a deep entertainers deck
* Gourmet island gas kitchen, sunlit family room with bi-folds outdoors, skylit laundry/W.C.
* NE child-friendly garden, 5 fireplaces, exquisite ornate ceilings, ducted air, leafy side garden
LAND: 359m2 (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.