CHARMING BAYSIDE COTTAGE PRIVATE GARDEN SETTING
On the sunny side of a pair of early 1900s semis, this tastefully updated cottage is set on a tranquil 253sqm block metres to waterfront parkland and the Bay Run. Built on sandstone foundations and set back from the street behind a lovely front garden, its graced with original character features and offers the potential to develop the basement level as a teen retreat or add a second level (STCA). Ideal for relaxed indoor/outdoor living, light and airy interiors flow to a deep deck and leafy garden.
* Picture-perfect faade with north facing garden & sandstone-framed verandah
* Elegant entry hall with ornate ceilings, fluid open living & dining with modern kitchen
* 2 double bedrooms, sunny main bedroom, second with built-in robe, updated bathroom, internal laundry
* Pergola-covered entertainers deck, lovely established grassed garden, huge cellar plus storage
* Tallowwood floors, reverse cycle air-conditioning, walk to Drummoyne village shops, cafs & transport
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.