GORGEOUS BAYSIDE HOME WITH AN IDYLLIC NE FACING GARDEN
Beyond the picture-perfect faade of this charming Federation semi lies an enchanting home revealing a tasteful fusion of period charm and contemporary appeal. Freestanding to the north side and featuring a wide 7.5m frontage, Elderslea enjoys a premier bayside location moments to the tranquil foreshore and Bay Run. Opening out to a landscaped NE facing garden haven, it offers potential for a second level addition capitalising on bay views (STCA with drawings available).
* Landscaped front garden & pretty rose-framed faade, ornate ceilings, original timber floors
* 2 large bedrooms, 1 with a bay window & 1 with a fireplace, tastefully appointed bath
* Sunlit living room with fireplace & a stylish dine-in CaesarStone gas kitchen with hidden laundry
* Private garden with lush lawn & wide lavender-filled side courtyard lined with pear trees
* Off street parking, sandstone foundations, attic with ladder, reverse air, designer lighting
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.