56 Abbotsford Parade
Tranquil Bay Views and North-facing Garden
In a dress circle setting on Abbotsford's signature street, this wide-fronted semi is surrounded by parkland in a quiet bayside enclave nestled between Henry Lawson Park and Quarantine Bay Reserve. Capturing sweeping views over Hen & Chicken Bay from the master balcony, the four-bedroom home is set on the high side of the street and opens out to a private north-facing garden. Comfortable as is, there's scope to further capitalise as well as potential to open out the rear to take full advantage of its sunny north aspect. Walk to local shops, boating clubs and along the foreshore to Abbotsford Wharf.
• Classic two-storey semi with a 6m frontage and parking
• High ornate ceilings, polished floorboards, 2 fireplaces
• Four double bedrooms, three with built-ins, two bathrooms
• Huge master with lofty ceilings and a view-swept balcony
• Spacious living room, modern gas kitchen with a dishwasher
• Dining opens to an covered terrace and north-facing garden
• Reverse cycle air on both levels and plentiful storage space
• Proximity to Abbotsford Public School and Wareemba village
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.