7 St Albans Street
RARELY OFFERED WATERFRONT RESERVE DECEASED ESTATE
A rare opportunity in a prized location on the shores of Hen and Chicken Bay, this semi-detached waterfront reserve home offers a rare blank canvas for a creative revamp. Set on an unusually deep block, it features additional frontage to Wymston Parade and glorious unobstructed views over the bay. An exceptional opportunity for the renovator or developer, this completely original home is ripe for reinvention as a sophisticated entertainer and opens to a sun soaked courtyard (room for a pool).
* Unique chance to create a magnificent home befitting its exclusive bayside location
* Currently 2 beds, separate living & dining rooms, eat-in kitchen, master suite, sunny courtyard
* Solid double brick construction & dual access, potential to extend & add a level (STCA)
* A tightly held address with never-to-be-built-out water views & the Bay Run at the doorstep
* Lock-up garage & tandem parking, terrace with panoramic views, first time offered in 45 years
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.