Bayside lifestyle opportunity
A rare opportunity to purchase a ground floor one bedroom apartment in a tightly held boutique block of only seven. Enjoy a bayside lifestyle with an array of amenities within close proximity such as waterfront parklands, cafes, restaurants and the famous Woolwich Pier Hotel, only 150m away. City buses are virtually at your doorstep and the city ferry is walking distance only a kilometre away.
* Large combined living and dining area
* Tidy kitchen with electric stove, potential to convert to an open plan living/kitchen
* North-facing spacious one bedroom bathed in sunlight, built-in wardrobe
* Ensuite with a full bathroom with a separate shower recess and bath
* Integrated laundry in bathroom
* Further scope to capitalise through cosmetic finishing touches
Area: 52sqm + carspace (approx)
Strata Levies: $994 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $674 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1116 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.