Bring your joggers
BUYER'S GUIDE $490,000 PLUS
Sunny top floor north facing three bedroom unit with leafy outlook and a stones throw (50 metres) to the historical Parramatta Park with its acres of parklands, playgrounds, barbeque areas and cycle track. Situated in a boutique block of five and ideally located to Westmead Railway and Hospital being only 400 metres away whilst the Childrens Hospital is 800 metres away.
* Bright L-shaped living/dining flow to wrap around balcony (great for entertaining)
* Three bedrooms and main bedroom open to a balcony.
* Spacious kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* Bathroom with separate shower recess and bath
* Internal laundry and linen cupboard in hallway
* Two separate lock-up garage both with storerooms.
Area: 106sqm + garaging & storeroom (approx)
Strata Levies: $991 per qtr (approx)
Council Rates: $1020 per ann (approx)
Water Rates: $620 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.