Boutique Apartment in a Fantastic West Ryde Setting
Newly refreshed and presented in excellent condition, this apartment's generous proportions and bright east aspect make it a fantastic first home or investment. On the first floor of a boutique block of 12, the well-presented apartment is an easy 400m stroll to West Ryde station and the shopping village affording standout convenience. Featuring secure undercover parking on title and reverse cycle air for year-round comfort, the two-bedroom apartment opens to a large entertainer's balcony with a leafy streetscape outlook and is a short walk to Meadowbank Park and the ferry wharf.
• Freshly schemed interiors with spacious open plan living
• Large covered balcony with plentiful room to dine outdoors
• Double bedrooms with built-in robes and a tidy bathroom
• Modern kitchen, internal laundry and reverse cycle air
• Internal access to undercover parking and a storage cage
• Short stroll to cafes, eateries and West Ryde Marketplace
• Affordable first home or investment, close to all amenities
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.