G02e/3 Lardelli Drive
Family Sized Apartment In The Award-Winning Putney Hill Estate
Clean lines, quality finishes and an oversized layout capture the essence of contemporary style in this oversized courtyard apartment. Designed by renowned architects Cox Richards, the family sized three bedroom apartment is surrounded by manicured grounds in the award-winning Putney Hill estate with close proximity to Top Ryde shopping centre, Putney village and acres of recreational parkland. Huge open living space is designed with a focus on fluid in/outdoor living with a full length alfresco terrace and lawn offering plentiful space for entertaining with a leafy garden backdrop. Living is easy with level access to double parking and ducted air for year-round comfort.
• Peaceful parkside community on the border of Ryde and Putney
• Streamlined light-filled interiors dressed in soothing neutral tones
• 3 double bedrooms with built-in robes plus an integrated study
• Master with a dressing area, ensuite and direct courtyard access
• Sleek Caesarstone gas kitchen, quality stainless steel appliances
• Huge glass-fronted living and dining opens to a full length terrace
• 2 bathrooms, ensuite with a bath and shower, full size laundry
• Tandem security parking and storage with convenient level access
• 350m to Lardelli Park, close proximity to Putney village and Top Ryde
• 163m² + 28m² parking + 3m² storage
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.