13/11-13 Bay Road
Boutique Dual-Level Apartment by the Bay
Just one street back from the picturesque waterfront, this dual level apartment's spacious layout, leafy outlook and idyllic setting make a superb alternative to a semi in a prized lifestyle location. Set to the quiet rear of a boutique block set amid lush gardens, the three-bedroom apartment is surrounded by parkland and just a short walk to Lyons Road's thriving cafe strip and express city transport. One of the biggest and best in the secure Bridge View, the house-like apartment features a band new bathroom and undercover parking on title.
• Whole-floor living space, full-length balcony on both levels
• Large eat-in kitchen, separate laundry and powder room
• Three bedrooms on the upper level, two with built-in robes
• Tranquil views over bayside parkland from the upper level
• Newly renovated bathroom, undercover parking on title
• Scope to add value capitalising on a prime bayside location
AREA: 128.2m² + 14.5m² Parking (approximately)
WATER RATES: $688.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,106.00 per Annum (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $743.50 per Quarter (approximately)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.