43/63a Barnstaple Road
Spacious 3 bedroom apartment totalling 170m2
This meticulously presented apartment captures city skyline glimpses from the undercover balcony, an extension of the open plan living/dining area brimming with natural light. Nestled in the sought after Tuscany Court development, an inviting journey is offered with convenience to parks, city buses and the café life of Great North Road. For those who like to entertain, there's a well-appointed kitchen boasting stone benchtops, white polyurethane cupboards and Smeg appliances. The bedrooms are all roomy with the huge master bedroom featuring a walk-in robe and large ensuite with bath. Two other generous bedrooms are reached via the entry foyer, each with a built in wardrobe. An internal laundry, reverse cycle air-conditioning and perfectly maintained gardens and surrounds makes this both a lifestyle or investment opportunity.
• Perfectly appointed 133 sqm of neutral interiors and woolen carpets throughout
• Sunny gourmet kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances and dishwasher
• Two bathrooms, each with separate showers and baths, tiled floor to ceiling
• Inner city living close to the Bay Run, Five Dock Park, schools, cafes and shops
• Secure double lock up garage with caged storage alcove
•Resort style facilities include indoor heated pool, spa, gym, sauna, 2 tennis courts
AREA: 133m² (approximately)
WATER RATES: $680.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,048.00 per Annum (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $1,100 per Quarter (approximately)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.