9/60 Hampden Road
A Sun-filled Bayside Sanctuary
Northerly sunshine streams into the interiors of this boutique apartment while a prized bayside setting just one block back from the foreshore captures soothing coastal breezes. Set amid manicured grounds, the freshly schemed apartment is quietly positioned to the rear of a beautifully maintained block of only 12 and framed by tranquil leafy outlooks. Featuring a large balcony for alfresco dining and an oversized garage on title, the bright and airy two-bedroom apartment is a short walk to Wareemba village and waterfront parkland.
• Peaceful and private rear wing position, entry shared by 6
• Light-filled interiors with large windows on the north side
• Central hallway, wrapped in windows, one common wall
• Two spacious bedrooms with built-in robes, quality carpet
• Fresh dine-in kitchen with an adjoining internal laundry
• Oversized living and dining opens to a covered balcony
• Large lock-up garage with rear access via Brennans Lane
• Stroll to the Bay Run, parks, village life and city transpor
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.