Space, privacy and bayside tranquility
With one of the best positions on Hampden Road, between Wareembas cafe hub and Drummoyne village, this boutique apartment enjoys a quiet setting to the rear of a well-maintained block of 12. Capturing intimate views to the bay and Gladesville Bridge from a large balcony, the three-bedroom apartments generous proportions, excellent layout and leafy surrounds promise a lifestyle of carefree convenience in a top location. Stroll to waterfront parkland, the Bay Run and city transport.
* Peaceful and private setting to the rear of the block, secure entry, first floor setting
* Three bedrooms, two with built-ins, two fresh bathrooms, master with an ensuite
* Spacious open living and dining with timber floors, large balcony with bay glimpses
* Large modern kitchen with a walk-in pantry and internal laundry, reverse cycle air
* Rear lane access to a large lock-up garage, an easy stroll to cafs, parks and schools
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.