AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - Beautifully renovated garden apartment
Taking design cues from its tranquil parkside setting, this house-like garden apartments fresh contemporary interiors are enhanced by a soothing natural palette and a choice of private outdoor living areas. Capturing views over the park from a balcony and featuring an exclusive use child-friendly garden with room to store a boat (pets allowed), the apartments quiet bayside setting promises a relaxed waterfront lifestyle a stroll to Wareemba village and Lyons Road eateries.
* A superb alternative to a semi in a well-maintained block opposite Campbell Park
* Three bedrooms with built-ins, luxurious Parisi-appointed travertine bathroom
* Bright open living with dining alcove, Merbau timber floors, balcony with tranquil park views
* Fresh modern kitchen, travertine-finished laundry/powder room, ample storage
* Lush garden (secure access via Sibbick St), lock-up garage + parking, storeroom
Area: 183sqm incl courtyard + garage + storeroom (approx)
Strata Rates: $789 per qtr (approx)
Water Rates: $684 per ann (approx)
Council Rates: $1020 per ann (approx)
Precautions have been taken to establish accuracy of the information but it does not constitute any representation by the vendor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.