4/6 Napier Street
Walk to Strathfield Train Station and George Street Cafes
Set in a sought-after North Strathfield locale, this superb apartment is quietly positioned and generously scaled for long term appeal. Its naturally bright layout on the upper level of a boutique block of five is only partially attached and frames leafy views on either side. Living areas are perfect for relaxing or entertaining and the three-bedroom floorplan appeals to a range of buyers who value space and flexibility. Solidly constructed and well-presented for easy care living, this affordable prospect is within walking distance of shops, cafes and trains.
• A unique floorplan that attracts plenty of natural light and ventilation
• Spacious lounge room flows out to the long entertainers' balcony
• Open plan living space connects with neat kitchen with dining area
• Three peaceful bedrooms include two with mirrored built-in robes
• Full brick, freshly painted and finished for low maintenance living
• Complete with air conditioning, internal laundry and off-street parking
• Quick access to North Strathfield Station and surrounding conveniences
AREA: 110m² (approximately)
WATER RATES: $712.00 per Annum (approximately)
COUNCIL RATES: $1,060.00 per Annum (approximately)
STRATA LEVIES: $900.00 per Quarter (approximately)
We have obtained all information from sources we believe to be reliable; however we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.