408/18 Birdwood Avenue
Designer Living and a Cosmopolitan Village Lifestyle
Enjoying a green and leafy outlook, this one-bedroom apartment delivers unrivalled luxury in the heart of Lane Cove Village. Designed by Bate Smart Architects and built by renowned Australian firm Richard Crooks, the 'Quartet' development has rapidly earned the reputation as one of the most respected complexes within the area. Exquisitely appointed with a stunning Carrara marble and Miele-fitted kitchen, custom study nook and entertainer's balcony. Take a stroll through the manicured gardens to Lane Cove Village with its plentiful dining options, boutique shops, parks and express city buses. Conveniently located, the apartment is 500m to Lane Cove Village, 300m to major supermarkets Aldi and Coles and 150m to CBD bus route.
• Contemporary elevated 4th floor one-bedroom apartment
• Queen-sized, light-filled bedroom with built-in robe
• Carrara marble full-sized gas kitchen with ample storage, Miele appliances
• Designer bathroom with walk in shower and ample storage
• Study nook with built-in desk, American Oak floors
• Private covered balcony in an elevated position overlooking the internal gardens
• Internal laundry, including dryer. Ducted air con. Lock up storage cage
• Lift access from parking and street level. Security entry with video intercom.
• Secure underground parking space. Plenty of visitor parking
All information in this document has been gathered from various third-party sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, and we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations and rely on their own inquiries.